Summer is hot. These books are hotter. Be cool & pre-order today!
I know what you’re thinking. No, I’m not a mind reader (most of the time *grin*) but I’ve been reluctant to pre-order too. It’s only as my TBR pile has started reaching ridiculous new heights, that I realized the beauty and simplicity of pre-ordering books. Why pre-order when you can stop in your favorite store or jump online release day and buy it then? Ok smartypants, here’s a list…
- No standing in line. Lines suck. You should avoid them, and other people, at all costs. This is why reading is awesome. The only other people we have to deal with are the characters we are secretly obsessed with.
- No having to check the mail. This one is for all you ebook book junkies. Unless you are one of the fortunate few whose mailbox is actually conveniently located near your house, that daily walk to the mailbox just isn’t all that fun. Now imagine it in the hot summer weather. And really, who wants to go outside? Pfft! Air-conditioning, that’s where it’s at!
- No getting accidental spoilers. I know, I know, you forgot it was release day until you saw that tweet about how shocking it was when SmexyBadBoyHero put the moves on UnsuspectingWallflowerHeroine and now you know WAY too much about the story because you couldn’t stop yourself from clicking. Have your books delivered directly to your reader and avoid nasty spoilers!
In all seriousness, here are some anticipated summer titles you might be looking forward to. And just in case my obnoxious sarcasm above wasn’t apparent, I’m totally enabling you to pre-order these bad boys. DOOOO EEEEET!! *grin*
- May 1st: Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #12) by Charlaine Harris – Hardcover, Kindle
- May 1st: Black Dawn (Morganville Vampires #12) by Rachel Caine – Hardcover, Kindle
- May 8th: Beauty (Kiss the Dead sexy outtake, starring Anita, Jean-Claude, and Asher) by Laurell K. Hamilton – Kindle
- May 8th: City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare – Hardcover, Kindle
- May 29th: Tangle of Need (Psy-Changeling #11) by Nalini Singh - Hardcover, Kindle
- June 5th: Kiss the Dead (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter #21) by Laurell K. Hamilton - Hardcover, Kindle
- June 5th: Undead and Unstable (Undead/Queen Betsy #11) by Mary Janice Davidson – Hardcover, Kindle
- June 12th: The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead – Paperback, Kindle
- June 12th: Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate – Hardcover, Kindle
- June 26th: Once Burned (Night Prince #1) by Jeaniene Frost - Paperback, Kindle
- July 10th: Shadow of Night (All Souls #2) by Deborah Harkness - Hardcover, Kindle
- July 10th: Fever Moon (Graphic Novel) by Karen Marie Moning – Hardcover
- July 10th: West of Want (Hearts of the Anemoi #2) by Laura Kaye - Paperback
*Note: I promise I’m not a B&N hater. I just don’t have affiliate links for them… yet. =)