GraveTells Readers Choice 2015 Nomination Form
*** Nominations are now closed! Nominees will be announced soon! ***
Woohoo, nomination time!! You can use this form to nominate your favorite romance authors, books, characters, and publishers from now until December 13th at 9pm Pacific time. Before you skip to the fun part, here are a few things to keep in mind…
- You can submit as many nominations as you like! The form has three nomination fields available, but you can fill it out as many times as you need. Just submit your first three, load the page again and submit your next three, and so on. Note: Each nomination only counts one time for each category, so while you may love a book so much you want to nominate it for Favorite Contemporary Romance over and over, it will only show up as a “nomination” once when it’s time for results tallying. So save your time and spread the love instead. =)
- We want to celebrate as many authors, books, and series, as possible in the voting event, so please only nominate a particular author, book, or series for ONE award on your entire nomination entry form. We know, that’s tough, right?! Bet you can think of tons of different authors or series you fell in love with this year! Imagine how many great new authors we can discover through other people’s nominations if we all spread the love. =) Note: Nominations that focus on only one author or book may be struck from the final tally.
- Spread the word and encourage other romance lovers to send in their own faves! Click the “Share” links on this page to easily and quickly share over email or social media.
- All books or stories nominated MUST be categorized as Romance. Urban Fantasy and Romantic Suspense are within bounds for this contest as long as the story contains a thread of romance. (It just may not qualify for as many categories)
- Books nominated must have been published between December 1, 2014 and November 30, 2015. In the Author categories, the author must have published a ROMANCE of at least 20,000 words during the contest period to be eligible. We’re looking specifically for your 2015 faves! (Anything published in December 2015 will be eligible for next year’s contest.)
- Nomination submissions MUST contain ALL the information the category displays (Author + Book, Character + Author + Series, etc) to qualify.
Share the love!
Use the links on this page to email, like, tweet, or share this post! Here’s a quick tweet link…
How do I nominate my favorites?
- Fill out the required fields in the form below. We pinky swear not to abuse any information you give us!
- Using the dropdown menus in the sections titled “Nomination #”, choose a nomination category.
- Once you choose a category from the dropdown, more options will appear. Fill out as much information as you can about the nominee.
- You may nominate up to 3 (three) total categories per submission. To nominate more, simply come back to this Nomination page and put in your next three, etc!
- Wait for the page to reload so you can see details about the voting schedule and a quick link to fill out the form again.