Book Tour & Giveaway (US/Int): Top ten things J.D. Tyler loves about Kalen from Black Moon
Please help me welcome J.D. Tyler to GraveTells today!
When Grave Tells asked me to share the top ten things I love about my hero from BLACK MOON, Sorcerer/Necromancer/panther shifter Kalen Black, I thought, “Only ten?” Seriously, I was thrilled! I love his character, and whittling the list down to ten items was tough, but I managed.
Without further ado, here are some reasons why I adore Kalen, Letterman-style:
10. I’m a sucker for a man wearing a long, black leather duster. Especially if that man has messy black rock-star hair and kohl-rimmed green eyes.
9. Kalen’s really cool sorcerer’s pendant that protects the wearer from all evil. If only he hadn’t given it to the woman he loves…
8. Kalen is a vulnerable hero with a terrible, abusive past, and those types tug on my heartstrings.
7. Kalen can command the elements, channeling their energy to do his sorcery. That’s way cool.
6. Kalen can shift into a sleek black panther. That’s even MORE cool!
5. Kalen is struggling with being swayed to the side of terrible evil, and he’s determined to go down fighting. He’s determined not to let the dark side win, and to protect those he loves.
4. Kalen is a man who will be faithful to his mate, and he loves Mackenzie with all his soul. And that is super-sexy.
3. Have I mentioned that I heart bad boys?
2. The man loved his late grandmother, Ida, with all his heart. You can’t help but love a man who adores his grandmother.
And the Number One thing J.D. loves about Kalen is…
1. Smoking. Hot. Sorcerer. Panther Shifter. Perhaps that’s all you really needed to know?
|Ever since he saved Dr. Mackenzie Grant’s life, panther shifter and sorcerer Kalen Black has had trouble keeping the beautiful doctor out of his thoughts, and his heart. The brush with death awakened an intense passion between them–one that for the first time had the notorious loner letting down his guard.
With the Alpha Pack battling an evil Fae who is slowly gaining control over Kalen’s mind, Kalen can no longer trust his own actions, and he breaks off his affair with Mackenzie in order to keep her safe. But when Mackenzie learns that she is carrying Kalen’s child, no amount of danger will keep her away from the man she loves. To be with his mate and unborn child, Kalen will have to unleash the full fury of his power, and risk destroying them all…
|Buy Black Moon online at Amazon | Barnes&Noble | Books-A-Million|
About the author
|J.D. Tyler is an award-winning, multi-published author who writes for New American Library under three pseudonyms. Whether this is due to an overdose of ambition or a multiple personality affliction, she’ll never tell.
J.D. writes dark, sexy paranormal romance and has a huge thing for shifters, vampires, the Fae, and just about everything else that goes bump and grind in the night. She can’t get enough of those dangerous supernatural heroes, and the fun of creating her own was just too much temptation to resist… so she didn’t. J.D. doesn’t do self-denial.
|When she isn’t writing, J.D.’s idea of a good time certainly isn’t cleaning house (sniff), bungee jumping (not in this lifetime, or the next), or camping (her idea of “roughing it” is a slow bellboy). She enjoys reading, being pampered like the diva she is, and spending time with her awesome family. She lives in Texas with her two teenagers.|
J.D. is giving away a paperback of any one book from the Alpha Pack series (Primal Law, Savage Awakening or Black Moon, winner’s choice!) to one commenter on today’s post! To enter to win, answer the question below then fill out the Rafflecopter widget.
Which item on J.D.’s Top Ten list of things to love about Kalen is your favorite?
Note: If you are viewing this from our main Feed page, click the title of the post, then scroll to the bottom to view the Comments area. You must leave your comment there, not in the Rafflecopter widget, in order to qualify for the giveaway. Good luck!
Follow the tour
11/25 – Ramblings From This Chick
11/27 – Riverina Romantics
11/28 – United by Books
11/29 – Books-n-Kisses
11/30 – RR@H Novel Thoughts
12/01 – The Reading Café
12/02 – Book Lovin’ Mamas
LIVE CHAT – 8-9pm EST (7-8pm CT, 6-7pm MDT, 5-6pm PDT)
12/04 – Book Reader Addict
12/05 – Under the Covers
12/07 – My Keeper Shelf
12/08 – Bengal Reads
12/10 – Cocktails and Books
12/11 – Paranormal Haven
12/12 – Romancing the Book